So I am not really a fan of steamworks… cars always seem to get towed or ticketed in the lot next door as the Impark head office is right next door. I find the downstairs to smell like hops and be stuffy. Today we were upstairs where yes, the view is lovely and it does feel like a proper pub. But, the banquette against the window is so high that my dining companion felt about a foot taller than me… and the food came without any cutlery so we had to flag down a waitress… Prices are reasonable, but, not loving it. It is convenient and downtown and there is lots of space… but no, not my favourite and not somewhere I would recommend.
March 2018 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Kellie Auld on They all hate their bosses…
- hollymacdonald on They all hate their bosses…
- Suzanne Boyd on They all hate their bosses…
- MB on They all hate their bosses…
- hollymacdonald on Why women matter…
- Ray Torresan on The difference between men and women Part 3
- Suzanne Boyd on Succession – Conan vs. Leno Part 3
- Adrian on Succession – Conan vs. Leno Part 3
- hollymacdonald on Peoplestuff recognized as best of the blogosphere!
- Succession – Conan vs. Leno Part 2 « Peoplestuff on Succession – Conan vs. Leno
- simon on Peoplestuff recognized as best of the blogosphere!
- A fellow blogger on ‘Tis almost the season
- Kelvin86 on Words to keep inside the HR boardroom
- Kellie on Words to keep inside the HR boardroom
- Kellie on Inspired by the biggest loser, until I saw the ads and the sponsor…
- Accenture brian williams Change; built to change; Christmas parties; networking communication; linkedin Conan O'Brien; succession; Jay Leno Conan vs. Leno; succession Conan vs. Leno; The Tonight Show; NBC; Succession; Tina Fey diana krall difference between men and women Elin Nordegren Facebook fatabase; joeys; calories; santa fe chicken salad HR words; talent management; strategy; HR boardroom human resources leadership linkedin Linkedin; Adbul; American Idol; Succession Linkedin; biggest loser; processed food; health and wellness linkedin; gender stereotypes; Chris Flett Linkedin; globe and mail; John Doyle; John Ibbitson; Leah MacLaren; Alexandra Gill; Linkedin; inspiration; Exxon-Mobil; Fortune 500 Linkedin;performance management; merit increases; BC Budget linkedin; recruiting; monster.com; workopolis.com linkedin; talent management; HRIS; Intervention; Systems thinking; Lencioni; buckingham; senge; kotter; drucker; linkedin; vancouver; network managing yourself party productivity Ray Lam Recruitment registered nurses Sarah Palin; Oprah Winfrey Steve Jobs; women matter; iPad talent shortage Tiger Woods vancouver Vancouver2010 What not to say to a pregnant woman; white wine Women business travellers;